22 Macalisterz @ Georgetown, Penang
Exsim Macalister Sdn. Bhd. proposes a new George Town luxury residential development. The intended site is at the intersection of Anson Rd. and Macalister Rd., totalling 1.1 acres of prime real estate. This site is currently the home of EcoWorld Gallery. The land was purchased early in 2020 (in three lots).
The development plan proposes to refurbish and repurpose the existing heritage building for new commercial and residential use. The gallery building is to be replaced by a 36-storey residential tower. This will create 418 serviced residential units, including luxurious rooftop facilities. The plan also includes 8 levels of car parking and commercial spaces situated on both the ground and rooftop levels.
Project Name: 22 Macalisterz @ George Town
- Site / Project Located: Lot 22,23 dan 24, Jalan Macalister, Seksyen 12, Bandar Georgetown , Daerah Timur Laut, Pulau Pinang
Developer: Exsim Macalister Sdn. Bhd. – 1067862-K (a member of EXSIM Group)
- Total Unit: 418 Units
- Units Per Floor: Approximately 17 Units
- Building Height: 36 Storeys
- Building Composition:
Level 1 & 2 – Grand Lobby, Common Facilities, Retails & Car Parks Podium Level 3 to Level 10 – Car Parks
Podium Level 11 – Residence Units & Podium Facilities
Level 11 to Level 35 – Residence Units
Level 36 – Sky Facilities & Sky Bar
- Land Tenure: Freehold
- Total Car Park:
232 Lots (Included 5 OKU parking) – Level 1 to 10.
Units do not come with car park.
Expected Completion: Q2 2025
- Land Area: 1.1086 acres / 4,486.35 sm / 48,290.616 sqft
- Land Usage: Commercial (HDA)
- No. of Lift: 4 Passenger Lifts + 1 Service Lift
- Maintenance Fee: To Be Confirmed